Friday, November 19, 2010

~ 3rd week internship ~

15/11/2010 - 19/11/2010


Hello bloggers and my 'teman2ku' especially!!!first of all i would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all of you..."semoga pengorbanan & amal ibadah kita diterima Allah swt"...I'm taken leave on Tuesday to make preparation of hari raya on Wednesday....this is my chance to take leave...Yes!!After filled leave form, my application was approved by my supervisor, Sir Mahendran....Alhamdullilah...i can take leave....

3 days on this week,  my task is key in participants attendance that was given by Syikin...it was attendance of briefing 360 feedback system that was held on 15/11/10/ at Menara TM that given by Syikin...other than that, i'm only continued recheck data of 360 degree feedback...that all...key in data is only my task for this week...

http://www.cute-smiley.com

No comments: