Friday, December 10, 2010

~ 6th week internship ~

6/12//2010 - 10/12/2010


Assalamualaikum....first of all...Salam Maal Hijrah 1432H to all of you...May this year bring us more barakah and rahmat from Allah s.w.t....So for this week, I was assigned to prepare attendance summary of TM Leadership Competency Assessment 2010 for assessors...this summary is including assessors' name, how many they conduct the assessment and the total number of assessors that I need to record in MS Excel...my next task is to prepare activities schedule for my department, Assessment Centre in this year...my manager, Sir Mahendran need this schedule to present their activities to the upper management...then,  got new task from Syikin, which is copy and paste data of personal information from TM System into Ms Excel...the data is based on TM Sub Unit...two of the TM sub unit has a lot of data, so it takes time to paste and save...after that, I continued prepared summary of MDF based on format from my manager...then, she asked me to prepared MDF certificates templates for 112 assessees that have passed their assessment....that's all my task for this week...







No comments: