Friday, December 24, 2010

~ 8th week internship & the last week ~

20/12/2010 - 24/12/2010

This week is my last week of my internship at TMTC...but there is still work for me even this is last week...so, my first task is copy and paste data of Macro report from TM system to Ms Excel...next, Sir Mahendran asked me to prepare slide of MDF summary for their presentation...I also need tp prepare Master List of MDF from May to November 2010...then, I was assigned by Syikin to login General Manager's page and key-in their comments about their evaluation on the managers...as General Manager's they need to evaluate all the managers or management to help them improve their performance and their way as a leader...finally, I sent all my task to Sir Mahendran and Syikin via email as their backup...

You know what??I'm happy to be here...doing internship at here bring me a lot of nice moment with them...even the data is coming non-stop...what make me happy is the way they treat me as student...i'm still remember every friday, ina, me and also the other staff must go to market which is behind the Felda building to buy food...also, one of the managers and assistant managers are back from Hajj...so they share their stuff from Hajj with us..and all of us got one perfume from them..and the last moment me and Syikin is we lunch together outside from the TMTC...actually she and the manager wanna make surprise to us...and i do not know what is it...unfortunately, Ina is absent today...so they have to delay their plan to the next meeting...huhuhu...

the dessert ordered by me and Syikin... strawberry, mocha and chocolate sneak :D

What I have learned from my internship, i will bring it to my future...the criteria as a successful worker that I can bring to myself as a student and future worker is punctual, either in terms of date line or attendance...the others are team work, communication skill, patient and persistence...and the most important thing as my manager said is attitude...your attitude is your mirror..it can show how are you actually...it also can make other people either like or dislike you as their colleague...if your attitude is lousy, for sure people around you would not like you...and challenge will be around you when you are working..so be patient and persistence are needed in yourself to be a successful worker and student...

Other than that is a lot of new thing that I learned during my internship...mostly is Pivot Table that i learned to get the summary of grand total from what data we insert into Ms Excel... there is a lot of new thing that i learned in Ms Excel such as VLook ( the formula)...

That's all my internship report for 8 week at TMTC....TQVM....^_^...

Thank you so much to all of them!!


No comments: