Friday, December 17, 2010

~ 7th week internship ~

13/12/2010 - 17/12/2010


Hye everyone!!This week I just continued prepare MDF certificates templates, which 112 assessees that passed their assessment…these certificates templates must be prepared before its going to print…then, I got new task from Sir Mahendran, which is make slides for Tm Leadership Competency Assessment Centre…this slides is needed as an ordered from an Assistant General Manager, Mdm.Latifah….next, there is new task for me where I need to copy data of Macro Report from TM system and paste it in Ms Excel…that report is about the result of 360 degree feedback evaluation for TM staffs…then, from that report I need to prepare the summary that include the average of the result and find the minimum and maximum result…

In this week also, my academic supervisor from college came to visit me and Ina at TMTC...before that, I need to prepare an email about the attendance of my supervisor to visit us...actually my supervisor is Mdm.Siti Hajar Alias that need to visit me…but she cannot attend because she is doing Hajj…then, Mdm Aelya Zetty bt Zainal Kassim was replaced her to visit me…Alhamdulillah, its going smoothly and there is no negative comment from my manager, Sir Mahendran…For Madam Aelya and Sir Mahendran, again I would like to thank to both of you for your time...


So, here i would like to share my experience being internship at tmtc...i feel grateful to being here because i got friendly boss and staffs around me...thus, i'm not hesitate to talk and it is easy to communicate with them...I could understand what they said...they treat me and ina as their colleague...and also as a family...that is what one of the TM's principes, which is treat the other staff as a family...thus, it will not create gap between the staffs and the boss...


...there is no gap between the boss and the workers because they work as a team...







No comments: